How To Waterproof Your Suede Boots in a Easy Way?
1. Make sure the boots are clean
2. Use a brush to brush the boots in one direction to give the boots a natural and clean look
3. Choose the water & stain repellent, just for suede
4. Apply a light coat of spray on the boot. Let it dry for 24 hours
5. Right before putting them on, gently brush the suede again to give the boot a natural and clean look
6. Try to keep them from getting too dirty before brushing the stains
7. You wish to repeat this process once a year.